Saturday, October 31, 2015

Ideas for our Project

I recently saw a quote from F. Scott Fitzgerald that said, “You don’t write because you want to say something; you write because you’ve got something to say.” We all have our own writing stories to share and that mean something to us. We all have something that we feel is important to say. But how are they connected? Some may be about the moment you found your voice. Others may be about a writing moment that was significant in some way to your life. We need an umbrella large enough so as not to limit anyone, but concise enough to have a point of view. I also, as others posted, like Laura's idea of Writing Matters. However, I've been trying to think of some other possible titles myself. I have to admit that it's not easy. Just a few thoughts, not necessarily titles. Ughhh:

The Power of Writing???
A Moment in Writing???
The Writing Connection??? 
How Writing Feeds Us???





No comments:

Post a Comment